By working with me, I’ll help answer your tax questions as well as prepare your annual federal and state tax returns. I am available year-round for one annual fee. My fees are generally around $300, but vary from there depending on your individual tax needs (my range is approx. $250 – $800). When we first talk and I get a feel for your tax needs, I will give you your price quote and will do my best to stick by it. I am not trying to hide anything. There are no additional fees.
The following is included in my tax product:
- Preparation and electronic filing of your federal and state tax returns
- A digital copy of your tax returns
- A secure source for providing me your tax information electronically. If you do not have digital documents and do not have access to a scanner, you can utilize your smartphone and upload your pictures directly to me.
- A fast turn-around time to prepare your return. Most are completed within 72 hours.
- Year-round consultation for your tax questions
- Help with quarterly estimated tax payments
I am available to assist small business owners and start-ups with their tax and general business needs. Pricing is harder to provide, but, for a ballpark estimate, basic tax planning services and the filing of an annual Federal & State business return is about $750. Again, pricing can be higher or lower depending on your company (my range is approx. $300 – $1,500). Consulting services are available on an hourly or project basis, as needed. When we first talk and I get a feel for your tax needs, I will give you your price quote and will do my best to stick by it. Fee also includes all services mentioned above for individuals (including a fast turn-around time!).
I am a published author on Amazon. If you are interested in reading and learning more about how a self-directed retirement plan could be the right choice for you, check out my book here. In particular, I talk about how to use a self-directed retirement plan to invest in real estate.
Are you a rideshare driver? Want to prepare your own taxes? Check out my latest book on Amazon: Rideshare Driver Tax Guide: Maximize Your Earnings as an Uber or Lyft Driver.